Trimco Stops And Holders:
1209HA Heavy Duty Floor Stop
Height of rubber: 3"
Diameter of rubber: 2-1/4"
Shaft: 1" dia. x 7" long
Shaft Material: Stainless Steel
Ideal where heavy steel doors will be used, as well as high abuse installations like prisons, schools, animal shelters, zoos, etc., Installs right into concrete floor by clear-coring. use quick-set cement. Requires 1-1/2" diameter cored hole.
- 1" dia. Stainless Steel shaft is embedded in the concrete 7"
- Rubber resilient but tough, Durometer Hardness, Shore A: 70-90
- To avoid vandalism, the 1209HA cannot be disassembled.
- No part can be fashioned into a tool or weapon.
- Meets California State Prison strength tests (data available)
Made in the U.S.A.